With the last week approaching (exam week), and the departure of all my new friends, leaving my new home, and my boyfriend looming in the air, I can't help sporadically go from laughing to crying... and I can't figure out why! Here are my thoughts to as why:
1. Everything I have come to know and be comfortable with is about to change... once again.
2. I am going to have to say good bye to people I have met and grown to love, not knowing when I will see them again.
3. I need to decide if I want to stay on my own for 2 months or if I want to go home (its always on my mind and causing me a lot of stress... one the one hand, I know I will never have this opportunity to travel with Jason ever again, but on the other hand I really feel like I need to go home, I need familiarity, and a stable life for a while...)
4. I think I've finally let myself realize that I am in fact in love with my boyfriend... just in time to leave him.
5. I miss me family even more that I have seen my mom and sister and realize that I'm missing out on being a part of their lives (going to miss Jenna's first prom, Jason's last band concert etc)
6. Exams start in two days and I haven't started studying
7. I am just an emotional person