Friday, September 24, 2010

Updated design/ layout

Hi Everyone!! (for anyone that still reads this)

I have updated the look of my blog to reflect the new things that are happening in my life. Right now my life is almost entirely consumed by school, Delta Sigma Pi, and job searching! So my life is all about finding balance and figuring out what I WANT from life! Due to my new single status I have realized that it's time to stop basing my decisions on what other people want and what other people want for me... what Society expects of me.

So get excited about the posts to come... they should be very introspective and revealing of my new journey to discover what my dreams are.

Dream big everyone!

"You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period."

No comments:

Post a Comment