Monday, February 2, 2009

A case of the Mondays...

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be (don't know why I decided to quote the Mama's and the Papa's instead of the Bangles... But that's just how I'm feeling I guess).

I woke up with an achy neck, and sore throat AGAIN. Now I've pulled enough muscles before to know the difference between "oh, you just slept funny" and "yikes, you're sick"... this is the later. Usually I'll just try the home remedy (warm salt-water garggling, and copious amounts of Vitamin C intake)... which I did try last week, and I don't feel that much better. So off to el medico I go, right after class.

Alright, I'm finally breaking down and I'm just going to write about my man friend on here instead of having a lot of little side conversations about it. I met a guy in Madrid two weeks ago and we hit it off really well. He's part French (dad) and part Moroccan (mom) but is currently living in Madrid studying renewable energies. Last Monday he came to visit me in Toledo and we went and got coffee, and I tried to visit him this weekend, but Friday he had to work, and Sunday it snowed. So he's planning on coming down to Toledo today, and I will see him when I pass through Madrid on my way to Barcelona. No, I still don't have a picture, but maybe today? I'll let you guys know how our little "day date" goes soon.

Well, off to school to sign up to see the doctor. Love you guys. Miss ya.

3 comments:

  1. Mondays hit everyone once in a while! Hope your visit w/Amin went well and that you're feeling TONS better! Keep gargling, Vit C, too. Home remedies w/modern remedies will have you feeling better sooner. Wish I could give you a big hug, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, we're both sick together..even when seperated by large amounts of water. How presh ;)

    -mollz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heu Shan, sleep also helps fight any aches and pains. Try it soon. XoX

    ReplyDelete