Friday, May 29, 2009

On the road again...

Hey everyone! Its me again, and from the road this time! I hit up Barcelona Tuesday through Friday (staying with a friend who studied in Toledo with me, and is now doing research in Barca), and I am currently in my hostel in Munich waiting for Jason and Lynn to arrive! These last couple weeks I have learned a lot about myself and I wouldnt exchange the experience for anything in the world (even though it had its great times and its tough times)

The last few weeks I have learned that:
-I am, in no way, to the stage in my life yet where I am ready to surrender myself 100% for love or to a relationship
-I need do be doing something to be happy
-I need to be outside everyday, at least a little, to be happy.
-I don't like being alone
-Often times I am too serious
-Traveling isn't fun unless you have someone to share it with
-Your heart and your head dont always agree
-Find something that makes your truely happy, because money is soon spent and gone. Money won't keep you happy forever.
-I miss the Butchers and my heart yearns to see them.
-I am fat, and I don't like it.
-I miss having a structured life.
-I want a dog.
-I need quality "re-finding shannon time" surrounded by people I love and ppl that have the same values.
-Ready for a quality Milwaukee summer.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't checked blogs in like a week and there you are making me cry! We miss you too and can't wait to spend some time with you! :)
    Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shan, so sorry I have been so busy that just now I am reading your blog. I am impressed with your wisdom and so happy for your time abroad. You are clearly much more in tune with things than I was at your age! Great thoughts, can't wait to see you soon. Love from your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete