Monday, November 22, 2010

Finally an Adult!

I can't believe how much time has gone by since my last post! I have so much to update you on, so let's get right to it!

-After an exhausting semester of interviewing and job hunting, I have officially accepted an offer for my first ever, full-time, real-life, adult job/ career! I will be starting next year (June '11) at Polaris Industries in the Leadership Sales and Development program (headquartered here in MN). It's nice to know that all of my hard work has finally paid off! The position will consist of a marketing rotational program (for the first 20 months) and a subsequent 2 years in field sales (DSM). They were my number one choice, so I am SUPER excited!

-I just started "Insanity"... and it's already holding up its end of the bargain by thoroughly kicking my butt! It is an "at home" work out program (similar to P90X) but a 60 day program and you don't need to buy any extra bells and whistles. Money back guarantee... so I am hoping to see some results! (will keep you updated as the 60 days progress).

-Re-connecting with God... this has been in the back of my mind for a while now, but has been placed on a back-burner for some time. It wasn't until recently that I decided that my life was getting too crazy and I needed to re-center myself. So God seemed like a good way to do that :) Laura has always been a great inspiration for me, so seeing her on her journey continues to motivate me to seek one of my own.

-Possible trip to Europe with Jenna? That's right... I got to travel with Jason last year, so now it's our turn. Hoping to save enough money by the time I graduate to travel for a few weeks (Greece is definitely on my list of places to see). Overall, I just miss my sister. She is one of my best friends and we NEVER get to spend enough time together! Sister bonding time, what could be better than that?

-Good friends = good trips! I got to visit Christie in CO for a weekend! It's hard to be away from such a good friend for that long, so it was nice to go out and see what her life was like out there (almost didn't come back!). Plus, for some reason they have this thing called "Fall break" where they get to come home early for TG... so dinner and drinks celebrated her arrival back home :)

-TG: Family... 'nuf said.

More to follow when it's not so late at night!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment